Monday, March 19, 2012

What's for Dinner - Cabbage Salad


Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

3/19/2012
Cabbage Salad




Where?
At home

Why?
...by eating just cabbage salad I wanted to offset weekend party food but...

What?
- salad (shredded cabbage with a little hazelnut oil, vinegar, salt and sugar; topped with a bit of feta, some black pepper and a lo-o-ot of sesame seeds). Silly me, I thought that it's never too much sesame seeds...wrong! It had some kind of floury taste. To resque salad I added mayo and canned green peas and it worked. Well may be not as much as lean dinner but for sure as tasty one.

Huh?
yes, salad could not make light dinner for me today :)

With mayo and green peas added - yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!