Thursday, March 29, 2012

What's for Dinner - Frittata and Tomato Salad

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

3/29/2012
Frittata and Tomato Salad

Where?
At home

Who's the cook?
Yours truly

What?
- Mushroom and Peashoots frittata (enoki mushrooms + peashoots cooked in a ghee; + 2 eggs, salt, quick stir; brown on one side; flip and brown on another)
- Kumato tomatoes, cut, with mayo sauce on top (mayo, little water to dilute, pepper).

Delicious?
Kidding me - I love everything with eggs. Enoki mushrooms may not be good fit for this dish - they are great in soups. Although my "Everything good with eggs" works here. Also I'm getting now that peashoots has interesting undertone in taste that is not always welcomed by me :) Anyway..remember? Eggs!
Oh, yeaa, on mayo sause - I figured out that mayo diluted with water makes very delicate tasty runny sauce taste of which can be stirred in any direction by adding another components. Also it makes lighter version than original mayo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!